This week was very productive. I got a lot of things done at work and have made progress on my own personal goals. My blessings this week include:
L to R, top to bottom:
- The pattern of one of my spring crafty projects
- A bottle of white wine (sent by a Raveler at Christmas because I helped her with some MadTosh I had that she needed)
- A new bread recipe
- My idea of fun — happy, happy, joy, joy — yarny patterns, photography books, yarny swatch, new photography lenses, a handy T.V. remote, Casual Vacancy, my couch, snow storm Nemo all equaled CRAFTY PAJAMA DAY!!!
- Yarn colours that brighten my day.
- Polenta pizza
- Wine and my favourite incense — Black Cherry
- Crafty, pajama day meal. Polenta pizza and salad plus wine
Hope you’re having wonderful weekend too!!!